Dehydrated pineapples are the best treats that you and your dog can enjoy! Ruger our Bullmastiff absolutely loves pineapples. But, we only serve these as extra special treats — I don’t make them often, and when I do, she doesn’t get more than half a slice a day. I’m probably guilty of eating these faster than she does! 😂
- Magic Mill Food Dehydrator
- 1 can of Sliced Pineapples in its own juice (NOT in heavy syrup)
- Place a non-stick tray at the bottom of the dehydrator to catch any juices that fall.
- Lay pineapple slices on the dehydrator trays
- Slide one tray into each slot of the dehydrator.
- Set temperature to 165 degrees.
- Set time to 7 hours.
- Remove the pineapples and enjoy with your canine buddy!
*Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you use the links to buy something, we may earn a commission. Mahalo for your support.