Our Licenses and Permits

In California, pet food must be produced in a commercial kitchen as they are not an approved Cottage Food Industry item and cannot be produced and sold from a home kitchen.

We are proud of the effort we took to obtain the necessary permits and licenses to legally manufacture and sell dog bakery treats out of California.

Thank you to Foodworks Culinary Kitchen for modifying their FDA Registration to allow for pet food to be produced at their facilities, and to the California Department of Public Health for their kind assistance with obtaining our Pet Food Production License and and Organic Processed Product Registration.

%d bloggers like this: